Airing cupboard fire in Shelf

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

Odsal fire crew were called to a house fire in Shelf on Sunday morning.

The crew were called to an airing cupboard fire at a property in Soaper Lane, Shelf at 11am.

The fire was started by a fault with the heating system.

Three people in the house, which didn’t have a smoke alarm, were able to escape from the property unhurt.

Odsal fire crew have warned people about the importance of having a fire alarm and the public are urged to get in touch with their local fire station to arrange a free home safety check.