A Brighouse driver is among 20 of the worst drivers in the UK.
A Freedom of Information request, obtained by the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM), revealed that a Brighouse man is the 11th worst driver in the country who holds 30 penalty points on a full driving licence.
Elsewhere in West Yorkshire, a Keighley woman, who holds an expired licence, has 30 penalty points for seven offences.
While, a man from Leeds who does not hold a licence has 28 points for five offences for driving without a licence or insurance.
IAM chief executive Sarah Sillars said: “It’s been three years since the IAM raised this issue with the DVLA, but we still have drivers on the road with multiple points allocated to them. Now we discover that some of them have never held any kind of driving licence. We all have to share the road with these unqualified, uninsured and dangerous drivers.
“We need to punish offenders as well as give them the opportunity to change their ways. Offenders are unlikely to drive legally if they face a ban or points on their licence as soon as they pass their test.”
The top 20 worst drivers in the UK
1. A Liverpool man has 45 penalty points for eight offences
2. A Lewisham man, who does not hold a licence, has 40 penalty points for 12 offences
3. A Blackburn woman has 38 penalty points for ten offences
4. A Great Yarmouth man has 36 penalty points for 15 offences
5. A Oxford man has 36 penalty points for six offences
6. A man from Wales has 36 penalty points for six offences
7. A Wymondham man has 36 penalty points for eight offences including 5 no insurance
8. A Stockport man has 33 penalty points for seven offences
9. A Lincolnshire woman has 33 penalty points for eight offences
10. A Hull woman from Hill has 31 penalty points for six offences
11. A Brighouse man has 30 points for seven speeding offences
12. A Sheffield man has 30 points for nine offences
13. A Keighley woman has 30 penalty points for seven offences
14. A Guildford woman has 30 penalty points for five offences
15. A man from Wesgate-o-Sea has 30 points for seven offences
16. A Cardiff man has 29 points for seven offences
17. A Southampton man has 29 penalty points for eight offences
18. A Leeds man has 28 points for five offences
19. A Catford man has 28 points for five offences
20. A Huddersfield woman has 28 penalty points for six offences