DCSIMG

Crews attend fire at Lloyds Banking Group office

editorial image

editorial image

Firefighters from Halifax, Elland and Brighouse were called to an electrical fire at the Lloyds Banking Group head office on Trinity Road this morning (Monday).

The fire caused electrical damage to a room in the basement.

No-one was injured during the incident.

Four fire engines, two from Halifax and one from Elland and Brighouse, attended the scene at around 5.04am.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news