DCSIMG

Crews tackle flat fire in Halifax

editorial image

editorial image

Two crews were called to a flat fire in Halifax last night (Tuesday).

Two appliances from Halifax Station were called to the oven fire was at a property in Beaconsfield House, Bennett Street, at 9pm.

They used one hose reel and breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire.

Nobody was injured and when crews arrived the occupants, who had a working smoke alarm, were already out of the building.

The fire was caused as a result of the occupants cooking.

The crew left around 10pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page