DCSIMG

Fight the flab in weight loss competition

Waiting for Video...
 

Slimmers in Calderdale will have the chance to shed those post-Christmas pounds thanks to the launch of a new health and fitness campaign.

The New4U competition is offering two lucky winners - one man and one woman - six weeks free membership at PureGym Halifax and six weeks free food from Gymfoods4u.

The winners will be enrolled into the fitness campaign between February 10 and March 17 and will be weighed before, during and after the programme and their progress will be tracked on Twitter and Facebook.

Anyone interested can enter on the Gymfoods4u website from today until January 31 to apply.

Each applicant will receive a free day pass to PureGym and nutritional guidance from Gymfoods4u.

Managing Director of Gymfoods4u, Ian Roberton, said: “If you eat the right food and do a bit of exercise, it will work.

“I want to get people eating healthier food. I hear it on the news all the time that people are overweight.

“Hopefully this can help tackle that. It’s for people who are overweight and want to get that weight off.

“People who have tried everything else but nothing has worked for them.

“Exercise is 30 per cent of it but eating the right food is the other 70 per cent.

“Hopefully it will show people you can do it.”

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page