DCSIMG

Fire crews called to Halifax beauty salon

editorial image

editorial image

Halifax fire crews were called to a fire at a beauty therapist salon, this afternoon.

Two pumps attended Shaw Lodge House, Shaw Lane, after a faulty hand-drier caught fire.

The son of the beauty therapist went to the toilet, noticed the blaze and the fire brigade was then called.

A Halifax firefighter said if the room had not been so well insulated the whole Victorian building could have gone up in flames.

No one was injured.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page