Kirklees Council has announced that 170 roads will be closed during the Tour de France Grand Depart.
Main roads and link roads will be out of bounds when the world famous race comes to West Yorkshire on Sunday, July 6.
Many are expected to be shut from the early hours of Sunday until late in the afternoon.
Calderdale’s roads will also be closed to traffic from the early hours of Sunday morning until late afternoon.
The TdF race route closures are:
· A6033 from the borough boundary at Cock Hill to its junction with the A646 at Hebden Bridge
· A646 Hebden Bridge to Mytholmroyd. (Access will also be restricted along the A646 between King Cross and Todmorden)
· B6138 from Mytholmroyd to its junction with the A58 at Blackstone Edge
· A58 from Blackstone Edge to Ripponden
· B6113 from Ripponden to West Vale, Greetland
· B6114 from junction with B6113 to Queen Street, West Vale, Greetland
· Queen Street, West Vale, Greetland
· Green Lane, Greetland
· Hullenedge Lane, Elland
· Hammerstones Road, Elland
· Blackley Road to borough boundary at Ainley Top
Any roads linked to the route will also be closed where the road meets the race route, and access roads to the route may also be closed.