DCSIMG

Kitchen destroyed by kettle overheating

editorial image

editorial image

A kitchen was totally destroyed yesterday (Saturday) after a fire broke out at a house in Bailiff Bridge.

Fire crews from Brighouse and Odsal were called to New Street at 10.45pm to the back to back property which was being renovated.

They were at the scene for over an hour four as four firefighters with breathing apparatus tackled the blaze.

It is believed the fire started due to a kettle overheating.

The rest of the house was also damaged by smoke.

No-one was injured during the incident.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page