DCSIMG

Man suffers from smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

editorial image

editorial image

Illingworth firefighters were called to a kitchen fire at Solstice Way, Illingworth, Halifax, at 11 pm last night.

Cooking left unattended caught fire and a neighbour who tried to deal with it suffered from smoke inhalation and was treated at the scene by firefighters.

The cooker was damaged and the property was left with smoke damage.

The fire service is reminding householders to check their fire alarms are working properly and anyone wanting alarms should call at their nearest fire station.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page