DCSIMG

Pan left on oven causes high rise flat fire in Pontefract

editorial image

editorial image

Fire crews tackled a high rise flat fire in Pontefract last night (Friday).

Firefighters have said the incident at Warren House, Horsefair Flats, Horsefair, Pontefract, was caused by a pan being left on the oven.

Appliances from Pontefract, Normanton, Featherstone, Castleford and an aerial appliance from Leeds attended the scene and used one hose reel and two breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page