DCSIMG

Woman in hospital after Illingworth property gas leak

editorial image

editorial image

A woman is being treated in hospital after she was overcome by fumes in an Illingworth property gas leak.

Illingworth firefighters were called to Clevendon Place this afternoon after a cellar gas pipe burst.

One female resident was ovecome by the fumes. An ambulance was called and she was taken to hospital where she is now being treated for breathing difficulties.

Gas engineers attended the property and isolated the gas to make it safe.

Firefighters fitted smoke detectors.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page