Fire fighters have asked motorists to be more mindful about where they park their cars after a chimney fire last night.
Crews were called to Dry Carr Lane in Booth, Halifax, at 7.15pm last night.
But when they arrived, they were unable to get the fire engine through the narrow village roads because drivers had not left enough space.
The fire service were eventually able to get through and put out the fire and nobody was hurt in the incident.
They then had the same problem when trying to leave the village.
They have asked motorists to leave plenty of space when parking their cars so that fire engines can get through in emergency situations.