Fire crews attend Halifax van fire

editorial image
0
Have your say

Firefighters attended a van fire in Halifax this afternoon (Sunday).

Crews from Illingworth and Halifax were called to Raven Street, Halifax, at 3.30pm.

On arrival, they found the front end of the vehicle completely ablaze, a number of cylinders had also exploded.

It is thought the fire was caused by an electrical fault.

Crews used two breathing apparatus at the incident and hose reels were used to extinguish the fire.

Crews left at around 4.10pm.