Fire crews called to Halifax beauty salon

editorial image
0
Have your say

Halifax fire crews were called to a fire at a beauty therapist salon, this afternoon.

Two pumps attended Shaw Lodge House, Shaw Lane, after a faulty hand-drier caught fire.

The son of the beauty therapist went to the toilet, noticed the blaze and the fire brigade was then called.

A Halifax firefighter said if the room had not been so well insulated the whole Victorian building could have gone up in flames.

No one was injured.