THE wonders of wildlife and super scenery around our district have been captured on camera by Courier readers.
From voles to toads, bees to bugs and some beautiful flowers, you’ve been snapping away and sending your photographs in to share with us all in our popular See It, Snap It, Send It feature.
And with summer coming up and Calderdale basking in the sunshine, no doubt more and more of you will be out and about taking some amazing pictures.
Be it a lovely landscape, your pets playing - or even the drama of some breaking news, keep them coming. Email us with all your details and a contact number to the address opposite.
Click on the multimedia link, above right, to see the following pictures in a gallery:
* A little vole going about his business in Warley town school garden by Dave Wood
* Bumble bee hard at work at Elland Bottom Nature Reserve by Chris Smith From Greetland
* St Stephens Church, Copley, nestling in the trees taken from new lane by Jean Mitchell-Smith
* Ladybird on some nettles by regular contributer Dave Wood
* Dave Wood’s great photo of a frog keeping cool in his pond in Warley
* Gorse against the blue sky at Copley Woods, by Jean Mitchell-Smith