Two people trapped in flat fire in Denholme

editorial image
0
Have your say

Firefighters from Illingworth were called to help two people trapped after a fire broke out in Denholme last night.

The pair called crews at 9.30pm after they discovered the blaze in the living room of the ground-floor flat on Main Road.

They were advised to stay in the bedroom while teams battled the flames and cleared the building of smoke so they could then be helped out.

They were both taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary for checks.