DCSIMG

Firefighters rescue woman from baked bean tin

.

.

Firefighters in Shipley showed a real ‘can do’ spirit by helping a woman who got her finger caught in a baked bean tin.

The woman was taken to Shipley fire station at around 8pm on Saturday night by paramedics seeking help to free the woman’s finger, which had become caught between the can and its lid.

A pair of tin snips were used to free the woman’s index finger, which was then bandaged by paramedics.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page