An adult and two children were taken to hospital after a house fire last night.
The fire broke out in an attic bedroom of a house on Clover Hill Terrace, Savile Park, at about 12.30am on Wednesday.
Halifax fire crew attended but the family had managed to put the small fire out before they arrived.
They were taken to hospital as a precaution, suffering from smoke inhalation and one of the children had also suffered a small burn on his leg.
**Fire crews in Elland also battled a small house fire last night.
Crews were called to a house, which had been converted into flats, on Langdale Street at about 12.40am on Wednesday.
A small fire had broken out in a bin in a communal area.
Smoke alarms alerted residents and everyone was out and safe when firefighters arrived.
No-one was injured,