These pictures show the historic day 90 years ago when then Prince Edward visited Standeven and Co on October 15, 1926 at Ladyship Mills in Halifax.
The company was originally founded in 1885 and supplied tailors on Savile Row and throughout the country.
They were originally located at a small mill in Mixenden but moved their whole operation to Ladyship Mills, extending the existing mill buildings and adding a new spinning shed.
By the time the Prince of Wales visited, the company had become one of the highest-regarded manufacturers in the country.
They are now based at Stanley Mills in Edward Street, Bradford.
Edward went on to become King in January 1936 but abdicated later the same year to marry Wallis Simpson.