It feels nothing like the beginning of spring for Calderdale residents today (Friday) as snow continues to fall.
But it’s a great chance for you to picture the scene where you live or work and send us your snaps.
Dozens of our readers have been doing just that this morning, and you can see their pictures by clicking on the link the right to open the picture gallery.
Pictures in the gallery include:
* A just-passable Huddersfield Road out of Brighouse early this morning - tweeted by @andyhtfc
* Eureka’s (@eurekamuseum) tweeted picture. “How Eureka! looks on this lovely spring day... ;-),” they said.
* Page Hill at 6.30am, tweeted by Scott Farnell. (@azzy87)
* Emma T’s (@Fozzie75) picture. She tweeted: “Love the fact we are walking distance to school! Togged up and off we go :o)” said.
* Hebden BridgeTown Hall’s (@HebdenTownHall) snap of the “Second day of Spring in Hebden Bridge.”
* Mags’ (@maggiehtfcmay) picture of the “view over Sowerby Bridge, or lack of it!”
* Sean Liquorish’s (@santobugito) pictures of Law Lane, Southowram, where traffic was struggling and Sean needed to give some drivers a push, and Bank Top, which wasn’t much better off.
* And just to rub it in as the snow falls on Calderdale, Mark on Twitter sent us his picture of a hot and sticky Singapore, where he’s on holiday.
* Ogden Water covered in snow, tweeted by Olivia (@oliviakateingle)
* Sowerby Bridge at 6am this morning, tweeted by Mike Dunning (@Mikedunning72)