FC Halifax Town have begun advertising for a new club secretary.
The club say the role could be carried out on either a part-time or full-time basis.
Current secretary Mike Sharman is leaving the role after three years with the club.
The job description includes:
- A current experienced club secretary preferably. The role includes general secretarial duties, interaction with directors, football management, players, various football bodies (The FA, the National League and the County FA), production of information, match day preparation and execution, business functions etc.
- All the normal football specific office activities and interactions.
- General business activities, legal company submissions.
- Home and Away match arrangements, with other Clubs secretaries, ground safety officers (GSO) and internally with our own sales team and match day organisers (including the Health & Safety team).
- A good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint would be useful attributes along with a good understanding of modern day office communication. Basic SAGE would be an added skill but not essential.
- A good welcoming outgoing personality, with a positive ‘can do’ outlook is a must for this role
Anyone interested can email FootballClubSecretaryApplication@fchalifaxtown.com.
Closing date for applications is 22 June 2018.