This is the last week you’ll have chance to enter Runway 2015 - a great competition for aspiring models with some super prizes too.
Our fabulous fashion catwalk event is back for a third year following its resounding success in 2014 and open to girls aged 15 and over.
Dita Krona, pictured left, was crowned the winner, taking home with her a £250 voucher to spend at co-sponsors Harveys, a fashion shoot with a professional photographer and an introduction to modelling course with co-sponsor Morton-Gledhill - The Fashion team. She is also now on the books of the agency, as is inaugural winner Isla Rowe.
Bernadette Gledhill, managing director of Morton-Gledhill, said: “Dita was an absolute joy to teach on our Introduction To Modelling course.
“It was great to see her develop her confidence and style throughout the six lessons. Dita will now remain on our books to be called for future castings etc.”
This year is even more exciting as the finale will be held as part of Harveys’ spring and summer fashion launch.
Dita was an absolute joy to teach on our Introduction To Modelling course. It was great to see her develop her confidence and style throughout the six lessons.
Tony Murray, general manager at Harveys, added: “It’s great to see Runway return for a third year. The standard has been so high previously, and we look forward to crowning the winner at our annual fashion event later this month.”
From the initial entry, eight girls will be chosen by judges to take part in a casting at Harveys on March 14. After that, four will be invited to take part in the final on March 25 in front of an invited audience at Harveys’ spring and summer fashion launch.
How to enter
• All entrants must be aged 15 or upward at the time of entry.
• You must be at least 5ft 7in tall
• If you think you have what it takes to become a model, submit one head shot with minimal make-up and one full length photograph (100kb or larger) by noon March 13 to firstname.lastname@example.org (please note these do not have to be by a professional photographer, snapshots are fine). Please also supply your name and a daytime telephone number and head the email Runway 2015.
• Entrants will be invited to a casting at Harveys on March 14.
• The finale will take place at Harveys spring & summer fashion event on March 25.